Policies & Procedures
Universal Terms and Conditions
The following policies apply to all Coach and Courier customers:
1. Airport Arrivals: Coach and Courier monitors all commercial flights. Coach and Courier vehicles plan to arrive at the airport twenty (20) minutes after the reported domestic flight arrival time and thirty-five (35) minutes after the reported international flight arrival time. A fifteen (15) minute grace period will be granted beyond that. Once the grace period has elapsed, waiting time is charged at $5.00 per ten (10) minute increment. Please contact your driver as soon as practical after your flight arrival. If contact has not been made by the passenger, either with the driver directly or with the on-call dispatcher (410) 451-3030, the driver will depart the airport one (1) hour after the flights reported actual time of arrival, and the customer will be billed a no-show fee.
2. Service prior to 5:00 a.m. and after 11:00 p.m. will be charged a $10.00 per hour premium for each hour, or fraction of an hour, that service is initiated before 5:00 a.m. or after 11:00 p.m., not to exceed $30.00.
3. En-route stops are charged at $5.00 per five (5) minute increment.
4. A cancellation fee equal to ½ of the scheduled fare may be charged for any cancellation made within twenty-four hours of the scheduled pick-up time.
5. A no-show fee equal to the cost of the fare, plus a 15% gratuity, will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location. If you are unable to locate your Coach and Courier vehicle and driver, you should call (410) 451-3030 to avoid a no-show billing.
6. A 50% holiday surcharge based on the scheduled fare, stop and waiting time will be charged for all service provided on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
7. Rates of travel for vehicles in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at $40 per hour plus out-of-pocket expenses such as two-way tolls and parking fees. Rates are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the terminal to the time it returns to the terminal with a one (1) hour minimum. Any fraction of an hour will be billed at a quarter hour rate of $15.00.
8. Inclement weather surcharges will add 50% to the scheduled fare when conditions such as snow emergency plans and hurricane warnings are in effect. Coach and Courier may cancel service at any time that weather conditions are determined to be unusually hazardous.
9. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Coach & Courier provides express shuttle service to BWI Airport 24 hours a day and also provides transportation, courier service and an alternative to limo service to all points of interest and commerce in the Baltimore / Washington / Annapolis metropolitan area including all three major airports: BWI Airport, Ronald Reagan National Airport and Dulles International Airport. Private passenger transportation is also provided to rail and bus stations, hospitals, medical centers, sporting events, tourist attractions, museums, monuments, theaters, malls, local shopping centers and children's day care facilities, schools and activities in Northern Prince Georges County, Kent Island and Queen Annes County and Anne Arundel County including: